By Lee A. Harris
- Each bankruptcy comprises the entire landmark cases that scholars can be brought to in a organizations or company Entities course
- Strong skills-driven workouts and questions (both litigation-based and transaction-based)
- the sensible workouts supply scholars an opportunity to simulate what attorneys do
- the routines are drawn from real disputes, fairly from fabric within the case's procedural heritage, publicly-available information regarding the dispute, and different info supplied from the particular legal professionals at the case
- Brief notes and questions after situations, together with a few with practice-orientation
- Diagrams, or "Roadmaps," are incorporated to provide scholars an illustrative snapshot of a few of the hardest cases.
- This textual content obviates the necessity for legislations professors attracted to talents education to depend on supplemental texts or developing their very own materials
- Companion site that comes with supplemental introductory cases (with notes and questions) to permit use of the casebook by means of MBA and undergraduate students
Read Online or Download Cases and Materials on Corporations and Other Business Entities: A Practical Approach (Aspen Casebooks) PDF
Similar administrative law books
Can Justice division officers successfully examine wrongdoing inside of their very own management with out counting on an autonomous counsel? In Prosecution between buddies political scientist David Alistair Yalof explores the operation of due technique because it is navigated in the workplace of the legal professional normal and its a number of subdivisions.
Sanctuary Practices in point of view examines the various, advanced, and mutating perform of supplying sanctuary to asylum-seekers. the traditional culture of church sanctuary underwent a revival within the overdue Nineteen Seventies. Christian church buildings started supplying actual safety to migrants residing with no criminal prestige and who have been dealing with drawing close deportation in churches and groups: first within the uk after which within the usa, Canada, and a number of other ecu nations.
Clinical legal responsibility and therapy Relationships is predicated on half I,"The supplier and the sufferer" of mum or dad ebook wellbeing and fitness Care legislations and Ethics, and provides extra assurance licensure and regulating entry to medicines, and new circumstances and fabrics protecting clinical malpractice. Integrating public overall healthiness, monetary and moral matters, this casebook makes use of compelling case legislations, transparent notes and accomplished historical past info to light up the advanced and dynamic box of well-being care legislation.
Whereas some time past relatives lifestyles was once characterized as a "haven from the tough realities of life", it's now known as a website of vulnerabilities and a spot the place care paintings can pass unacknowledged and be a resource of social and fiscal trouble. This publication addresses the robust relationships that exist among vulnerability and care and dependency specifically contexts, the place kinfolk legislations and social coverage have a contribution to make.
- Post-Public Employment: Good Practices for Preventing Conflict of Interest
- Legal Aspects of Consent 2nd edition (Legal Aspects Series)
- Noted, but not Invariably Approved
- A Study of Mixed Legal Systems: Endangered, Entrenched or Blended (Juris Diversitas)
- A Practical Guide to International Philanthropy
Additional resources for Cases and Materials on Corporations and Other Business Entities: A Practical Approach (Aspen Casebooks)
Cases and Materials on Corporations and Other Business Entities: A Practical Approach (Aspen Casebooks) by Lee A. Harris